Circle: How Facebook reinvents L&D
6 February 2020, Amsterdam.
What would L&D at Facebook look like? How do they develop managers, grow talent and nurture their culture? And, how does the L&D team keep up with such a fast-paced business?
Let’s find out, and see what you can learn for your business.
On 6 February 14:30 – 17:30, Jeff Turner, International L&D Director at Facebook (till last summer) will share his experience in rethinking the L&D function to have the most impact and to best support the business.
With Jeff we will discuss the crucial role of cultural values, reshaping talent and management, Facebook’s key elements for team development, and off course – what it’s really like at Facebook and working with Mark Zuckerberg ;).
As always, there will be time to connect, learn and share with your HRD peers.
We look forward to seeing you then and join the discussion.
- Date/Timing: 6 February 2020, 14:30 – 17:30
- Location: CircleRadius – NL Office (Springhouse), De Ruijterkade 128, Amsterdam, tel: +31202103132. Route.
- Attendance is free: Please use the form on this page to register. You are also welcome to invite HR colleagues from your organisation or network.
- The Circle is a peer-to-peer community for human resource development managers of large international businesses.
- We hold regular meetings to discuss, share, learn and explore the future of HRD together.