Circle x McKinsey: Leading Agile Transformation. 4 April, Amsterdam
Transformation is the new normal. Most organizations are looking for different forms that enable innovation, collaboration and growth. Also leaders need to change their mind-set and practices to lead agile transformation successfully.
A lot has already been written about transformation and agility. However, when McKinsey looks into it, it is usually worth our attention. Recently a study was published ‘Leading Agile Transformation’, providing great insight into dimensions of transformation and in particular takes a valuable look at the role of leadership.
We are pleased to announce that in our next Circle meeting on the 4th of April, McKinsey partner and contributor to the study, Wouter Aghina, is joining us. Based on the study and McKinsey cases, we will look into:
- The emergence, rationale and shapes of transformation
- Latest thinking on mind-sets, practices and capabilities to lead agile transformation
- Leadership capabilities to enable agility throughout the organization
- The challenges and insights on transformation within your organization
As always, there will be time to network with your HRD peers.
We look forward to seeing you then and join the discussion.
- Timing: 14:30 – 17:30
- Location: CircleRadius – NL Office (Springhouse), De Ruijterkade 128, Amsterdam. Route.
- Registration – attendance is free: please us the form on this page to register. You are also welcome to invite HRD colleagues from your organisation or network.
- Info Circle: The Circle is a peer-to-peer community for human resource development managers of large international businesses. We hold regular meetings to discuss, share, learn and explore the future of HRD together.